survey cad technician
L.I. Smith & Associates, Inc. (LIS) is a full-service, integrative engineering and surveying company that provides services to the public and private sectors. We are headquartered in Paris, TN, with branches located in Nashville and Portland.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented buy isotretinoin europe Survey CAD Technician to join our Nashville office.
The Survey CAD Technician will work directly with Professional Engineers, Professional Surveyors, and field personnel to where can i get cytotec without a prescription ensure timely project completion within allocated budgets. The ideal candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD and possess the skills to read and plot deeds, conduct basic courthouse research, reduce field data, and transmit data to survey crews.
$18.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Perform courthouse and utility research
- Read and interpret field notes and data files
- Assist with preparation of boundary surveys, ALTA/NSPS surveys, topographic surveys, easement exhibits, subdivision plats, and other survey deliverables
- Perform technical drafting and provide support for specific projects
- Work directly with Survey Project Managers and Field Survey Crews
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Four years of Drafting experience
- Understanding of survey field and office procedures
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Desire to grow professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate degree in Drafting
- Bachelor of Science degree in Surveying or Survey related field
- Experience working Carlson and Trimble Business Center
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Experience with Trimble Robotic Total Stations
To apply, email your contact information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title you’re applying for in the email subject line.